How We Ranked Live Dealer Casinos
Bonuses – In the online casino world, it’s perfectly natural for iGamers to pick live casinos based on the perks they offer. Besides this consideration, we took a look at their wagering requirements alongside other T&Cs to ensure they were fair.
Game Variety – Some casinos offer fewer live games than others. The formula is quite simple: The more live dealer titles a site has, the better. Bigger live game libraries mean an increased chance of finding a game that tickles your fancy.
Table Limits – Table limits regulate how much you can bet on your preferred live games. These restrictions include minimum and maximum bets. We look for casinos that cater to all types of players and we are adamant that the best live casino sites have high and low wager options.
Customer Support – Customer support is a crucial part of any good casino. Thus, you want to make sure the service at your preferred casino is willing to help you at any time. We recommend casinos that have multiple ways of contacting them, and, if possible, with the live chat option, as it is the fastest and most accessible.
Guide to Using Live Casino Sites
Why Should I Play at a Live Casino? Our answer to this query is pretty simple – to try your luck at the most popular live casino games. Besides this obvious point, playing live dealer games from your mobile or PC gives you that brick-and-mortar casino experience.
While you’re still playing at an online casino, you can see the live dealers, chat with other real players, and win, all at once. Even better? You can get all of this without leaving the comfort of your home.
What Is the Best Live Dealer Game Provider? Evolution Gaming is the best live casino provider. Their games are known for their fairness and high quality and most of the top casino sites host them.
This company has released several immersive titles that have changed the concept of live gambling at online casinos. Notable mentions include Crazy Time, Dream Catcher, Monopoly Live, Deal or No Deal Live, Live Baccarat, and many more.
Just like Evolution Gaming, these companies provide high-quality live games. They also have professional and friendly dealers that make the games exciting and fun.
What Are the Most Popular Live Dealer Games? The most popular live dealer games are blackjack, baccarat, and roulette. Most live casinos, like the sites we recommended, offer multiple versions of these titles.
- It’s a game of strategies: As you play against the live dealer, you can incorporate different techniques to increase your winning chances, even though it’s ultimately a game of chance.
- Low house edge: Blackjack is very popular in gambling because it has one of the lowest house edges. When you add this factor to an already thrilling live game that’s simple to play, it’s easy to see why many players like blackjack.
- Fame: Baccarat is well-known for being James Bond’s favorite game. Many gamblers enjoy playing live versions of these titles to feel like the famous character.
- Simplicity: This game is much simpler than some other live games.
- Lower stakes: In the past, baccarat games at land-based casinos were strictly for high-rollers. However, the narrative has changed, as many live dealer baccarat titles nowadays have limits as low as $5.
- Immersive: The thrill of the ball spinning and landing in one of the pockets real money casino apps is one of the things that roulette players enjoy the most. The excitement increases when the game is live.